The selection of the right school to suit your child’s personality and interests is the one of the most difficult decisions a parent can make. At Carlswald House Preparatory School, we do our best to place the needs of each and every child as a priority.
We invite you to complete the online application and join the waiting list. The application forms and fees structure can be downloaded from our website, or you may collect an application form from our school office.
Please note the following:
- It is advisable to apply as far in advance as possible so as to avoid disappointment.
- An application fee is payable at the time the online application is completed. The proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We would require a copy of your child’s birth certificate and most recent school report if applying for Grade R – 7.
- Once the completed application have been received and acknowledged, we will place you on our wait list and we will contact you as soon as a place become available for the entry year chosen.
- Should a space become available, we would require applicants for Grade R – 7 to write an entrance assessment.
- Such assessments will only be conducted if space is available for the learner and once a copy of the last school report has been submitted and reviewed.
- The Headmaster may ask to meet you as parents and may also contact the last school for a behaviour reference.
- Please be aware that all new learners enrolling at Carlswald House Preparatory school are required to supply the school with a copy of their study permit (in the case of immigrants or children of contract workers).
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Manager on email@example.com for any further details.